Custom Tables (Client Vitals) Dataset
Data Wrangling Project
The view combines data from all Custom Tables attached to the Client Vitals screen in your community, making it much easier to utilize your custom data.
As a bonus, we're throwing in a free sample report that'll work with this dataset. It's designed for you to play with and make your own, so it's not terribly fancy. Make something beautiful with it!
This view contains the following columns, pulling data from all Custom Tables attached to the Client Vitals screen:
- UniqueID - a unique value for each row in this table
- CustomLinkID - a unique value corresponding to the instance of filling out the custom table
- CustomTable - the name of the custom table
- CreatedDate - when the custom table was filled out
- CustomField - name of the custom field in the custom table
- QuestionNumber - a non-unique number indiciating this question's position within the custom table (i.e. 1st, 2nd question)
- FieldType - the type of field (i.e. date, drop-down)
- Response - contains the field value, formatted as text regardless of field type
- Response_DateAndTime - if the field was a date or datetime field, this column formats the response as a datetime, for analysis/manipulation
- Response_Numeric - if the field was an interger, decimal, or currency field, this column formats the response as a decimal, for analysis/manipulation
- Response_MultiSelect - if the field was a multi-select, this field creates extra rows that each contain one value, for analysis/manipulation