Custom Tables Review
What Custom Tables do you have set up?
Are your staff actually using them?
Are your Custom Tables working for you or against you?
Hire ACRE Consulting to conduct a Custom Tables Review to answer these questions and more! Using our extensive expertise with HIFIS data, we will identify:
- Wildflowers: Custom Tables that are enhancing your community's use of HIFIS.
- Pruning Options: Areas where a Custom Table could be optimized, by changing the table configuration.
- Weeds: Custom Tables that don't add any value. Either they are unusued or underused, or they are potentially or actively interfering with best practices.
- Seeds: Suggested new Custom Tables for your consideration.
What we need:
We need access to your HIFIS database, but just the ability to run reports. We are happy to sign any confidentiality agreement that you require in order to make this happen. Some communities provide us with a backup of their database; others provide login credentials to their HIFIS site; others provide a connection string to connect to the server. Whatever works best for you, we can work with that.
Additionally, you will need to let us know about your funding requirements: federal, provincial/territorial, any specific municipal, regional, or private funding requirements (if applicable).
You will get:
- A formal or informal summary of our findings (your choice)
- A 1-hour debrief to present and discuss our findings
- A copy of the ABC Client Information Completeness report for your future use!
This service covers Custom Tables, but not the modules they are attached to.