The Sequence Number is used when you have multiple related Questions, to tell HIFIS what order to display the Questions in.
- The Question Number groups related Questions together. All related Questions should have the same Question Number.
- The Sequence Number indicates, of the related questions, what order they should display in. All related Questions should have different Sequence Numbers.
- The Sequence Label is optional, and can be used to describe the order to users
- Question Number 1; Sequence Number 1 – Have you ever called 911?
- Question Number 1; Sequence Number 2 – If so, what for?