Commissioned by the Municipality of Chatham-Kent.
In Chatham-Kent, the Calls and Visits Log is used to record incoming calls on a hotline. Staff answering the hotline then make arrangements for the caller to stay at a motel.
The report was requested to include:
- incoming calls in the Calls and Visits Log
- the person who took the call (stored in the “Name” field of the Calls and Visits Log)
- name of the Client
- the Geographic Region of the Call
- the reason for (Nature of) the Call
- the Subject and Comments of the Call
- whether the Client was subsequently booked into a motel
- whether a Turn Away was subsequently recorded for the Client